The Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity
Save up to £340^ off 2018 prices
Our selected partner, Dignity, are one of the UK's leading providers of prepaid funeral plans. They have over 1,200 owned and approved funeral directors across the country, and over 97% of Dignity customers said they would recommend the service to family or friends.*
*Dignity plc Annual Report and Accounts 2017
The benefits of a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- It's a fixed price plan - you will never be asked for a penny more for the services included in the plan.
- It promises - to be unaffected by changes in interest rates or inflation.
- It protects your loved ones - by helping to save them both money and worries.
- It helps save you money - by paying at today's prices you can avoid future increases for services included in the plan.
- It's simple - guaranteed acceptance for those aged 50 or over, with no medical questions.
- It's flexible - you can pay with a lump sum or spread the cost with 12 montly instalments.
How does a prepaid funeral plan work?
There are three simple steps to arranging a funeral plan.
1. Choose the right plan for you. Dignity offers three funeral plans, which are outlined in the table below.
2. When you've chosen a plan, book an appointment at one of our branches.
3. To book an appointment, type your postcode into the branch finder linked above, then give your nearest branch a call, or you can pop in. They'll sort out an appointment for you and help you through the application process.
For all the details, download the brochure.
We know that finances are the last thing you want to worry about when it comes to planning a funeral. This is why Dignity have reduced the costs off all three of their funeral plans by up to £340^ until April 2019.
Each plan can be paid for either in one lump sum, or in 12 equal monthly instalments.
Detailed summary of Dignity's payment plans »
|Payment plan||Single payment||12 monthly instalments|
||Was £3,495, Now £3,195
||£266.25 per month
||Was £3,875, Now £3,550
||£295.83 per month
||Was £4,135, Now £3,795
||£316.25 per month
Prices valid from 17th September 2018 to 30th April 2019.
Talk to us today
Interested in Dignity's Funeral Planning Service? Find a branch
^£340 saving is based on the difference between the discounted Diamond plan price of £3,795 and the 2018 plan price of £4,135. Discount is valid from 17th September 2018 until 30th April 2019.